NOTICE OF BIDS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS
The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism invites bids for the supply of the under-listed Materials to enhance access to education.
- Branded School Bags: Big and Medium size school bags suitable for primary school children between the ages of 6-14years.
- Branded Pencils
- Branded packets of Chalk
- Erasers and Rulers
- Learning Charts
- Teachers tables and chairs
- 72sqm branded tents for temporary classrooms
Condition for Bidders:
- Intended Bidders must be registered companies with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of company tax payment in the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of experience in delivering similar projects.
- All items MUST be supplied to designated points.
- Evidence of financial capability.
- Three (3) years audited annual reports and financial statement.
The detailed list, samples and specifications will be made available to registered suppliers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50, 000.00). Payment by bank draft in favour of NIG FOUNDATION SVT VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND should be delivered at the following address: THE NIGERIA FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM, 6th Floor, River Plaza & Mall, Abogo Largema Street Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria. Bids shall be closed 12:00 noon, 31st July 2017 and opened immediately.
All enquiries to email@example.com: 07065141938
- Submission of bidding documents is not a guarantee for the award of contract
- Interested bidders who are not yet registered should pick up the registration forms at the same address.