NOTICE OF BIDS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS
The Nigeria Foundation for the Support of Victims of Terrorism invites bids for the supply of the under-listed Materials to enhance access to education.
- Branded School Bags: Big and Medium size school bags. (Samples available)
- Branded Pencils
- Branded Packets of Chalk
- Erasers and Rulers
CONDITION FOR BIDDERS:
- Intended Bidders must be registered companies with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of company tax payment in the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of experience in delivering similar projects.
- All items MUST be supplied to designated points.
- Evidence of financial capability.
- Three (3) years audited annual reports and financial statement
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund in line with provisions of ITF Act (Amendment) 2011, valid till 31st December 2017.
The detailed list of specified materials will be made available to registered suppliers upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira Only (N50, 000.00) bank draft in favour of NIG FOUNDATION SVT VICTIMS SUPPORT FUND at the following address: THE NIGERIA FOUNDATION FOR THE SUPPORT OF VICTIMS OF TERRORISM, 6th Floor, River Plaza & Mall, Abogo Largema Street Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria. Bids shall be closed 12:00 noon, 4th June 2018 and opened immediately.
All enquiries to email@example.com; 07065141938
- Submission of bidding documents is not a guarantee for the award of contract
- Interested bidders who are not yet registered should pick up the registration forms at the same address.